After you have sent the respondents an invitation to take your survey, SurveySensum allows you to send specialized notes to remind the recipients/respondents to finish or take the survey.
These reminder emails help you in getting more responses as they prompt the people who haven’t taken the survey.
The system identifies those people who haven’t responded back to the emails so you wouldn’t have to spend time curating a special contact list.
Note: The schedule reminder email option will be only available if your survey is shared via email and the responder has received the email.
Follow the steps given below to send the non-responders the reminder email:
1. Navigate to the specific survey, click on the Share button on the Navigation Panel, next step is to click on the Email Summary given on the left side of the page.
2. You will be presented with a list of all your ongoing email campaigns and you will get the option to Schedule Reminder Email to the non-responders. So, all the user has to do is click on the Schedule Reminder Email button and you will be redirected to a different page.
3. After clicking on the same, you will be redirected to a page and here, under Send To you will get the option to send the reminder mails to either the Non Responders, Partial Responders or Both.
- The Non Responders are those people who haven’t responded to any question and who did not open the survey.
- The Partial Responders are those people who responded to some questions and didn’t respond to some questions. For example, they filed 2 out of 4 survey questions.
You can choose to send the email to either the Non Responders, Partial Responders or both - Non Responders and Partial Responders.
Initially, Both is selected but you can select your preferred choice by selecting any of the three options from the drop down menu provided.
4. Under When you can also choose to either send the reminder email immediately or schedule it according to your preference. To send the email later, just select Send Later from the drop down menu given under When. Once, you select Send Later, you can also choose your preferred time slot and date as shown in the image below.
5. Next up, you will find a template provided by the machine for both the subject line and the Email and you can either go ahead with the same or customize it according to your needs.
6. Finally, click on Schedule if you have scheduled the mail for later or click on Send Now if you have chosen to send the email now. The email has now been scheduled/sent and you need to click on Show 1 Reminders highlighted in blue to see the details of your email reminder.
You can see here that the Reminder Message has been scheduled for Both - Partial Responders and Non Responders.
And 2 emails have been sent.
As the people see the reminder and fill out the surveys or complete the surveys, the numbers for Surveys Completed will get changed.
For any further queries, please feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to help you!