How to make CrossTab in Custom Reports?
Crosstab can help you create multiple reports of different surveys/touchpoints inside a single dashboard. This is used for comparing different touch points or customising reports with multiple attributes. By virtue of this you won't need to do manual reporting and drill down data broken down into different cities, branches or other demographics as well as any business metrics.
This document will help you understand how to apply cross tabulation (or crosstab) on a SurveySensum survey from within the platform.
Note: To prevent any unwanted changes in crosstab, we have disabled the Autosave feature in the Custom Reports section. Kindly save any changes you make to the report manually by clicking on the “Save Changes” button.
The following steps will help you create a Crosstab on a SurveySensum survey:
- After successfully completing a survey, sharing and receiving the responses, head over to the Dashboard section on the home screen and click on “Custom Reports”.
- Click on the “Create Custom Reports” button and a new report will be created. Click on the pencil icon on the top left to change the name of the report.
- Select the survey from which you want to use the data. All the surveys present in your account which have atleast one response including the archived surveys will be displayed in this section.
- Click on “Add” in the Questions section to add your question and select the method of distribution. For template surveys, like the NPS, you will also have the option to group by categories - promoters, detractors and passives.
- You can also apply filters on the selected questions based on any response on any of the questions as well as contact properties.
- Now, you have to select the breakdown of the following tabulation. Select the desired categorisation and the respective table will be displayed below as shown. Breakdown will be shown at the top of the table and question/categorisation on the left column.
- To save the report click on the “Save Changes” button.
- To add this report to any of your Dashboards, click on the “Add to dashboard” button and select the required dashboard.
Your Crosstab report is now added to the dashboard and ready to be shared.
Introduction to the Reports Tab The Reports Tab is one of the important dashboards under CX dashboards. You will see this tab in all SurveySensum templates like CSAT, CES, Star Rating. NPS helps you see where you are in the minds of your customers. ...
What are Predictions? What is its Usage & Importance?
This article will be helpful in understanding how the machine will get trained to analyze any data uploaded by the client for Text Analysis At SurveySensum, we aim to understand what the customers of our clients are saying and share instant reports ...
How to add SurveySensum surveys to Salesforce Campaigns
This document will help you understand how to integrate SurveySensum with Salesforce’s marketing email campaigns. This integration will help you capture certain data from your Salesforce campaigns such as name or email address of the respondent ...
The Overview page is the first thing you see when you view your Reports tab. This is where you can dissect, analyze, and make decisions based on the NPS score from your responses. This will give you an overview of the insights you can gather and ...
General settings like survey link expiration date, password protected surveys, survey access, etc can be modified in survey options. To view, these settings click on survey options in your builder These settings will help better the experience of ...