How to customize the look and feel of your survey
This article will guide you to set up the appearance of the survey on your webpage.
Appearance: There are three layouts available in the Appearance - Full Screen, Pop-Up, and Sidebar
1. Pop-Up: The survey will appear as a popup inside your website or web application. You can also choose where to display this pop-up.
This can keep your users/leads on the web application and contingently promotes the survey. It appears as a small widget, allowing your users to interact with other content on the same page.
You can choose any of the three alignments from the below options:
- Left: The pop-up will appear on the left of your website.
- Center: The pop-up will appear in the center of your website. This is also the default for pop up.
- Right: The pop-up will appear on the right side of your website.
2. Full Screen: The full size of the survey will open on your web application.
This view is great when you want to get your users' full attention on a page. Full-screen surveys have the same functionality as Pop-up surveys. However, the difference is that a Full-screen survey appears on the entire screen.
3. Sidebar: The last option in the layout is the sidebar where the survey will appear on the sidebar of your website or web application.
You can edit the tab text, which says Give feedback by default. And you can also change the color. You can adjust its positions on the left-hand side or right-hand side.
This can help your users/leads to respond the survey anytime they want.
General settings like survey link expiration date, password protected surveys, survey access, etc can be modified in survey options. To view, these settings click on survey options in your builder These settings will help better the experience of ...
The Survey Metric page gives you the frequency distribution of a survey and also each question in the survey. Visualize the responses using graphs here. This will give you an overview of the responses and its distribution metric that can help you ...
How to Embed your Survey on a Website
Embed survey to your web application This article will help you in Embedding your Survey from SurveySensum on a Website. Embedding in a website is an essential sharing method for collecting user feedback for customer validation and customer-driven ...
Share Survey Via Email
After creating your survey, your survey is ready to be shared! Let us see how we can share the survey via email. Click on Send Email and you will direct to the Email Campaign. Enter the following details based on your requirements: From Name: Enter ...
Now that you have created your survey, your survey is ready to be shared! Share your survey via Email, on Social Media, using an Anonymous Link, or by a QR Code. View the sharing options on the Share Survey page on your build or click the sharing ...