A Tag is a keyword/label you can create and apply to responses for grouping them together.
Once you apply tags to responses, then you can do filtering and run text and sentiment analysis.
All the team members can share the Tags, i.e. once a team member creates a tag, all the team members will be able to see and use it.
Creating a Tag and Adding it to a Response is one step process:
- Go to the Train Comments Tab under Text Analysis Dashboard
- Identify/spot the response you would like to add a new tag to.
- Type in the name of the new tag in the empty box with the + symbol. Click the + or press enter.
- You have tagged the response successfully and can view this tag under the Manage Tag section.
- Click on Create New Tag button under Manage Tag section and type the name of the new tag in the empty box and press enter.
- Once you create the tag, you can apply that tag to any response matching your criteria.
Under Tag Analysis Tab you can see:
- All the created tags
- Number of responses associated with each tag
- Percentages of responses linked with a specific tag
- Analyze the NPS score linked with a specific tag (if Applicable)
For making your life simpler, follow these things while defining tags for the first time
- Limit the number of tags and for best results, try to keep it less than 10 for the initial phase.
- Ensure that you have enough number of responses per tag. If you are not sure, then create the tag later on.
- Before categorizing feedback, it's always recommended to analyze the data first. It's difficult to categorize or create tags unless you are not familiar with data.